ABDnews.org - Headline News
Newsletter

E-cigarette exploded inside the pocket, leaving third degree burn

By on

It wasn’t surely the good day for the couple, Terrence Johnson, and Rachel Rex, as they were getting out of the restaurant after having food and suddenly everything changed.

Well, the e-cigarette which husband had kept under his pocket exploded, leaving a third and second degree of burns in his legs.

He was immediately taken to a hospital, where doctors said his condition was not so good and he suffered severe injuries in the leg.

His wife later said, “we were having a good time our favorite restaurant, but when we were going out, flames started erupting from his pocket after a blast”.

An investigation has been launched by the e-cigarette maker to know what exactly caused the explosion.

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA image
*