ABDnews.org - Headline News
Newsletter

Funeral Home Caught Fire During Cremation of Overly Obese Body

By on

The place where we take dead bodies to cremate, caught fire during an attempt of cremation of an overly obese corpse.

It has been reported that the Hillside Chapel Crematory caught fire on Tuesday night after an obese corpse was brought there to cremate.

As per as the owner, Don Catchen, the flames from the cremation started falling outside the furnace after the inside fire became huge, which resulted in a fire.

Luckily, no any living thing was harmed in this fire.

The owner explained that more than $30,000 would be needed to rebuild the crematory.

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA image
*