Family Seeking Help After Eight-Month-Old Daughter Become Three Stone
She is just eight months old baby but her weight is way more than her age and doctors believe that this is all because of some rare health condition. Well, we are talking about...
- by Harry Robbins on April 16, 2017
Cow Becomes Online Star For Having an Extra Leg on its Back
A cow in china has become an online star for having an extra leg and that too on its back. Well, the dairy cow has a thin appendage growing from the middle of its spine...
- by Harry Robbins on April 13, 2017
Rare Disease Turning Woman’s Muscle Tissue into Bone
A 23-year-old woman is going through the hardest time of life as she can’t walk or speak properly just because of a rare condition, which is turning her muscle tissue into bone. It has...
- by Harry Robbins on March 30, 2017
World’s Once Most Obese Guy Prepares for Life Saving Surgery
The man, who was once the world’s most obese man on the earth, is now all set to undergo life-saving surgery in Mexico. It has been reported that the man, Juan Pedro, who was...
- by Harry Robbins on March 29, 2017
Student Performs Heimlich maneuver on his Choking Friend
A surveillance camera in the school’s cafeteria has caught an incredible footage of a teen saving his friend from choking using Heimlich maneuver. It has been reported that a group of students was having lunch,...
- by Harry Robbins on March 27, 2017
Here is Another Reason For Drinking Coffee in Morning
Most of us love to drink coffee in the morning and well, it’s a good thing to start your day with. In confusion between whether coffee is good or bad, a group of scientists has...
- by Harry Robbins on March 8, 2017
Kids Taken to Hospital After They Drank Tainted Apple Juice
Two kids in Pennsylvania taken to a hospital and said to be in critical condition after they drank an apple juice at a buffet. It has been reported that the kids, Richie Zaragoza & Ginaya...
- by Harry Robbins on March 6, 2017
Mother Realized Why Her Baby Was Crying Once She Died
A mother who realized that her baby was starving only after she died has now written about her heartbreaking experience. It’s been three years when four-days-old, Landon Johnson, died after starving for hours. According to...
- by Harry Robbins on March 4, 2017
E-cigarette exploded inside the pocket, leaving third degree burn
It wasn’t surely the good day for the couple, Terrence Johnson, and Rachel Rex, as they were getting out of the restaurant after having food and suddenly everything changed. Well, the e-cigarette which husband...
- by Harry Robbins on February 28, 2017
Girl Left Almost Blinded After Using after horrific reaction to Eyebrow Tint
A 16-year-old left in pains after she met with a horrifying reaction in her eye. It has been reported that the beauty student, Tylah Durie had used 1000 Hour’s Eyelash and Brow Dye kit...
- by Harry Robbins on February 14, 2017