ABDnews.org - Headline News
Newsletter

Girl died just after an kiss and the reason will blow your mind

By on

Everything was going perfectly fine in Myriam Ducre Lemay, 20-year-old girl’s life until that night when she first time kissed her boyfriend, which ended her life.

Actually, she was allergic to peanuts, tree nuts and shellfish and by then, all her close friends knew about this except her boyfriend, whom she was about to tell.

One evening, she went for a party and after party, she went to her boyfriend home.

They shared a kiss and moments later she started feeling strange. Actually, her boyfriend had eaten peanut butter sandwich (unknowingly) before kissing her.

Soon, she collapsed and with fear her boyfriend called emergency services.

He meanwhile tried CPR but it was too late, as she was dead by then.

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CAPTCHA image
*