ABDnews.org - Headline News

Girl Left Almost Blinded After Using after horrific reaction to Eyebrow Tint

By on

A 16-year-old left in pains after she met with a horrifying reaction in her eye.

It has been reported that the beauty student, Tylah Durie had used 1000 Hour’s Eyelash and Brow Dye kit and within minutes, it started to show its side-effect.

At the initial stage, she felt a sensation which followed with itchiness.

In no time, her eyes began to swell.

Until morning, she was almost blind. She was immediately taken to a hospital, where after examining doctors found out that she had suffered an allergic reaction to one of the chemicals in the tint.

One doctor said, “she is lucky that her eyesight is not hampered”.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *